Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are proven initiatives that increase engagement, retention, and development of diverse talent. Staff Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement offers six ERGs to build community and ensure that employees experience a greater sense of belonging. These voluntary employee associations, organized around common dimensions of diversity, have been designed to offer forums where employees can enhance their employment experience.
PRIDE builds a supportive and affirming atmosphere for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and asexual (LGBTQIA) employees and allies.
PRIDE provides a network that supports the professional development of LGBTQIA employees; facilitates recruitment and retention; builds community among LGBTQIA employees; and works with senior management to develop policies and practices that positively impact LGBTQIA people at Georgia Tech.
- provide a forum for discussions and the exchange of ideas on matters of interest to the LGBTQIA community at Georgia Tech;
- provide an opportunity for all LGBTQIA employees and allies to meet and connect with each other;
- sponsor activities and programs relating to LGBTQIA identities and issues that empower, educate, and unify the campus community
- present a visible LGBTQIA presence at Georgia Tech
Current Leadership Team
- Principal Empowerment Officer: Emma Blandford, Assistant Director for Living Learning Communities for CoS
- Recruitment and Retention Co-Chair: Chris Ruiz, Area Manager, Housing
- Recruitment and Retention Co-Chair: Kari White, Associate Director, Living Learning Communities
- Professional Development Co-Chair: Chris Stanzione, Ph.D., Lecturer, School of Psychology
Inaugural Leadership Team
- Executive Champion: Dr. Steve Salbu, Dean, Scheller College of Business
- Principal Empowerment Officer: Stephanie Ray, Associate Dean of Students/Director of Diversity Programs
- Principal Staff/Faculty Liaison: Bruce Henson, Associate Dean of Libraries, Research and Learning Services
- Principal Staff/Faculty Liaison: Anne Pollock, Assistant Professor of Science, Technology and Culture, Ivan Allen College
- Recruitment and Retention Co-Chair: Danny Ingram, Technical Analyst, Enterprise OIT Information Services
- Employee Engagement Co-Chair: Marty Fink, Brittain Fellow, Ivan Allen College
- Professional Development Co-Chair: Kari White, Academic Advisor, Leadership Education Program
- Communications and Marketing Co-Chair: Steven Norris, Communications Officer, Institute Communications